Bylaws of the Crabtree Brewing 462 Beer Club
- To maintain your current membership to the Crabtree Brewing Company’s 462 Beer Club, each membership is required to purchase at minimum, but not limited to, two (2) bottles of our new beer within two weeks from our open house at the brewery.
- Each new beer packaged and/or released by Crabtree Brewing will be first offered to current membership.
- Members are allowed to bring one guest per open house at the brewery for a $6.00 fee.
- Discounts are offered during the release period to current members.
- We understand that not all beer styles may interest you or you are unavailable to purchase a new beer from the club. For your convenience we allow you to “pass” on up to two releases during a calendar year. Upon the third “pass” your membership position becomes available to those that are on the wait list to join.
- Due to shipping limitations beer cannot be shipped by Crabtree Brewing Company. We are able to hold beer for you at the brewery upon receipt of payment for up to six months.
- If a beer club member is not able to participate or would like to “Pour It Forward” in lieu of collecting the beer, please ask for a coupon. “Pour it forward” allows you to maintain club membership by donating your bottles to our Pour it Forward initiative. “Pour it forward” beer is donated on your behalf to local non-profits during their next fundraiser as financial support. We will issue you a receipt for the donation and also inform you where and when your beer is donated via email.
- Must be 21 to party with the club, brewers, or brewhouse equipment.
- Don’t worry, have another craft beer BEFORE ANYONE ELSE GETS TO TRY IT!